Highlights of Israel and Jordan
- 11 Days
- 10 Nights
- Tel Aviv, Tiberias, Jerusalem, Amman, Petra
- Most Popular
- Destination Info
- Booking Policy
- How To Book
Uncover the secret treasures, ancient cities and natural rustic destinations of Israel and Jordan Our tours offer a unique way to explore Israel, including the must-see sights such as Jerusalem, Masada, and the Dead Sea, to the more adventurous, tours to Petra and the Negev Desert, giving you an in-depth insight into culture, and the real people who live here. Our Tel Aviv Tours are designed so you can get an inside look at specific aspects of this amazing city. From tours through the culinary secrets of the city's markets or its vibrant nightlife, to tours of Tel Aviv's famous Bauhaus architecture, street art, or fashion scene.The tours of Jerusalem include the highlights of the Old and New parts of this city, to Christian and Jewish focused tours following in the footsteps of the Biblical stories. Passing through the town of Cana, we'll continue to the Sea of Galilee. Aside from its immense natural beauty, the Sea of Galilee is home to many of the most important Biblical sites, where we'll visit Tiberias, Capernaum, and more. Visit Capernaum and take in the impressive beauty of this region. Continuing to the River Jordan, we will visit the Baptism Site at Yardenit, and pass through the Jordan River Valley. Enjoy a view of the amazing St George's Monastery in the Judean Desert. Visit the ancient city of Petra, a UNESCO world heritage site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Explore Wadi Rum, the 'Valley of the Moon', with its stunning desert scenery. And discover the impressive sites of Jerash, Madaba, Mount Nebo, as well as the capital of Jordan.
- Walking tour of Jaffa, exploring picturesque alleys of the old, fortified town
- Get nostalgic as you visit the Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus preached the "Sermon on the Mount"
- Visit Nazareth the town where Jesus spent his childhood
- Get mesmerized by the remarkable scenery of the Dead Sea and Masada which is situated on an isolated cliff in the Judean Desert.
- Explore the pilgrimage town of Jerusalem
- Take in splendid views from Mount of Olives, site for the Lord's Prayer
- Drive to Mt. Zion to visit the tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper and Dormition Abbey
- Visit Bethlehem to see the Church of the Nativity
- Visit the Jordanian Capital of Amman and the ancient Roman city of Jerash
- Discover the 'Rose City' of Petra, a famous archaeological site in Jordan
- Visit Madaba and see the ancient mosaic map of the Holyland